Take, make, dispose. We need this to change.
Evamoso's new takeback scheme is here.
What does being 'sustainable' mean to us?
Being a sustainable fashion brand doesn't just start with choosing the right factory or fabric it also is made up of the small steps you decide to take.
At Evamoso we have tried to make as many eco-conscious swaps to give you the most authentic experience of choosing to buy more sustainably. Here is what we've done:
- All products are shipped in compostable mailers to reduce single use plastic on the environment
- None of your products will be sent in any plastic
- Recycled tissue paper is lovingly used to wrap your items in
- Stickers are recyclable and made using vegetable based inks
- Post cards inside mailers are made using recycled paper
- Hang tags are made from recycled paper with strings made of cotton instead of plastic
- All wash care labels are made using organic cotton instead of synthetic materials
- Your receipt and returns form will be emailed to you in order to minimise waste
On the larger scale here are the steps we took to ensure we stayed true to our sustainability ethos
- We choose to work with a manufacturer based in Porto, Portugal- they adhere to the labour standards as stated by the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Code (relating to working hours, living wage, child labour, forced labour, discrimination, harassment, health & safety – as referenced in national and international law.
- We choose to use fabrics which are either recycled, organic or less harmful to the environment- We have chosen an Italian supplier who choose to offer recycled fabrics made from ECONYL® yarn, a 100% regenerated nylon yarn derived from landfills and ocean waste around the world.
We use OEKO-Tex certified dyes for our fabric thus limiting the amount of chemical processing during the dying phase.
- As a small company we are only able to make small batches of our clothing thus limiting waste on the environment
To find out more about the fabrics we use please click through below.